My husband surprised me with a fun gift on black Friday (he might have heard me talking about these once or twice haha). An electric canner and pressure cooker. I’m excited to try it in this weeks menu!
Coming up this Week (Nov 20th-26th):
- Sunday, Green bean and tomato meat sauce with rice in the pressure cooker.
- Monday, Stuffed Manicotti
- Tuesday, BBQ Pulled rabbit sandwiches using the pressure cooker with homemade chips
- Wednesday, Make your own pizza bar
- Thursday, Shrimp scampi with broccoli
- Friday, Leftover buffet and Family Movie Fun Night
- Saturday, Corn chowder with side salad
|^^To Pin this week’s menu click here^^|
*Note: I am a participant of the Amazon.com associates program. This is an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. I have personally purchased or researched all of the products linked and will not suggest a product otherwise. By purchasing through these links you support this Mini Slice of Farm blog without any extra cost to you and allow us to continue posting great content for you. Thank you for your support!!