Roasted garlic adds amazing flavor to recipes and dips. Our favorite way to use it is whipped into grass fed butter to spread on toasted french bread! YUM!
Here is an easy way to do it …
You will need:
- Oven safe dish with an oven safe lid
- Whole heads of garlic
- Olive oil (We like the Bragg brand from thrive market)
- Preheat your oven to 400°F (205°C)
- Cut off the tops of the garlic as pictured above, and place them in your oven safe dish.
- Drizzle oil all over the tops and sprinkle with a little salt.
- Bake for 35-40 minutes, or until the cloves are golden brown and feel soft when pressed.
- Allow to cool slightly and squeeze the soft cloves out into a bowl or jar.
|^^To pin this recipe for later click here^^|