Over the years we’ve perfected our hummus recipe. It is so simple but incredibly delicious.
- 2 cups cooked chickpeas (if buying dry, 1cup dry will become 3 cups cooked)
- 1 cup Tahini (for buying options click here)
- Juice of 1 large lemon (about 4 Tbls)
- 3Tbls Roasted garlic olive oil
- Salt to taste
- EVOO and
- Smoked paprika
You will also need
Blender or food processor.
- This will be the easiest recipe I’ve shared. Put all the ingredients in the food processor
- Puree until smooth.
- Taste for salt and season to taste
- Plate hummus and drizzle with extra virgin olive oil and smoked paprika
|^^To pin this hunnus recipe for later click here^^|
*Note: I am a participant of the Amazon.com associates program. This is an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. I have personally purchased or researched all of the products linked and will not suggest a product otherwise. By purchasing through these links you support this Mini Slice of Farm blog without any extra cost to you and allow us to continue posting great content for you. Thank you for your support!!