- Place oven rack in the center of the oven and preheat oven to 450°.
- Toss diced butternut squash in olive oil and spread on a lined cookie sheet.
- Season lightly with salt and pepper.
- Bake for 10 minutes
- Mix brown sugar, cinnamon and cloves in a separate dish.
- Carefully pull squash out of the oven (use caution as it is very HOT) and coat it with honey and maple syrup. Then sprinkle sugar and spice mix over the squash evenly.
- Place squash back in the oven for 15 minutes to bake.
- Switch your oven to broil. Broil until golden brown (about 5 min).
|^^Click here to pin the honey roasted butternut squash recipe for later^^|
*Note: I am a participant of the Amazon.com associates program. This is an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. I have personally purchased or researched all of the products linked and will not suggest a product otherwise. By purchasing through these links you support this Mini Slice of Farm blog without any extra cost to you and allow us to continue posting great content for you. Thank you for your support!!