**To Pin this recipe for later use the “Pin it” button at the end of the instruction section**
Subscribe to our YouTube channel and follow us on social media!!
Italian meat sauce ingredients:
- 1 onion, diced
- 1 lb ground meat
- 3-4 cloves of garlic, minced
- 2 tsp dried Italian seasoning
- 1 tbs fresh chopped basil
- 1 tsp fresh chopped thyme
- 4-5 cups fresh tomato sauce
- Salt and pepper to taste
Other ingredients to complete bowl:
|How to prep Spaghetti Squash|
- 1 Prepared Spaghetti squash bowl (instructions on how to do that here)
- 1/3 cup shredded mozzarella cheese
- 1 Tbs grated parmigiana reggiano
Italian meat sauce instructions:
- In a large pot, saute onions in olive oil over med-high heat until translucent (5-7 minutes)
- Add garlic and ground meat and brown until meat is mostly cooked
- Stir in seasoning and herbs and add about 1 tsp salt and ½ tsp freshly ground black pepper
- Add tomato sauce and allow to come to a boil.
- Reduce heat and simmer until desired thickness then adjust for salt to taste.
Bowl assembly instructions:
- Place your prepared squash bowl on a plate.
- Ladle in a few cups of sauce
- Top off with Parmigiana reggiano and mozzarella
|^^Click here to pin this recipe for later^^|