Breakfast Ideas

Home Forums Meal Planning and Ideas Breakfast Ideas

Viewing 3 reply threads
  • Author
      minisliceoffarmminisliceoffarm
      Keymaster

Please share your quick, grab and go, plan ahead and lavish Sunday morning breakfast ideas here! <3 breakfast

Hilarc5Hilarc5
      Participant

Breakfast burritos have been a huge hit around here. I cooked up 2 pounds of sausage, threw a couple dozen egg on top and cooked them til just done. Don’t over cook eggs. Then put some of the egg/sausage mixture in a burrito sized tortilla, top with cheese and fold it up. I wrapped them in saran wrap then aluminum foil and then put them in gallon zip locks. To heat up take off aluminum foil, put on a plate do 1 minute on each side then take off saran wrap and do 30 secs- 1 more minute. This has been a HUGE success for always starving teens & preteens. Great to heat up before extracurricular activities, breakfast, lunch, teenage boy late night snack. Very cost effective and great alternative to buy pre-made frozen things.

RegalPioneer86RegalPioneer86
      Participant

Way to go! That is awesome!

RegalPioneer86RegalPioneer86
      Participant

Way to go! That is awesome! I wash potatoes, peppers , and onions then I use a veggie dicer that makes them all into small cubes. Then, I take any meat (sausage or bacon) and egg is optional (not cooked) and place into baggie or aluminum pan. When ready to make, simply put it in the oven. We like freshly prepared eggs and are pretty quick to make on the side.

Viewing 3 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.