Cleaning

Viewing 4 reply threads
  • Author
      minisliceoffarmminisliceoffarm
      Keymaster

Share your cleaning tips, tricks and ideas here!! Need cleaning advice? Ask here!

Anonymous
      Inactive

Barkeepers friend works wonders on pans. The powder kind for pans. The liquid version works great for a glass-top stove. Then use a razorblade at an angle to scrape the gunk

AmyslambsAmyslambs
      Participant

I recently purchased Branch Basics which is a plant-based cleaner and it works better in most cases than other cleaners. You buy a concentrated bottle and mix with water for each purpose. It doesn’t do the best with the shower though so I think I still need bleach there. I won’t be buying other cleaners anymore.

3LilyFan3LilyFan
      Participant

I have a personal cleaning tactic that I call the “one foot rule”. If I don’t feel like doing something, I pick up or choose one square foot of space and that is what I tackle. Even if I only did one foot a day, it would be 7 square feet in a week. Works great for going through paperwork, boxes, countertops, etc.

NotmycuppateaNotmycuppatea
      Participant

Don’t rinse out the spaghetti sauce from your pan. Put it in the dishwasher and the copper bottom pans come out even better and easier than with bar keepers friend

Viewing 4 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.