Small business and blog roll call!!

Home Forums Stocking Our Shelves (SOS) Small business and blog roll call!!

Viewing 7 reply threads
  • Author
      minisliceoffarmminisliceoffarm
      Keymaster

Please describe your business or blog so others in the group can find you!

JustASmithJustASmith
      Participant

Hello!

I’m the Executive Director of Circle L Rescue located in NE Oklahoma. We specialize in rescuing and rehabilitating large and giant breed dogs, as well as abused, neglected and unwanted horses.

We are on multiple social media platforms (Circle L Rescue), as well as CircleLRescue.org

Thank you for this forum!

Mearl13Mearl13
      Participant

Hi all!
      I run a small home-based business making & selling reusable menstrual pads and incontinance pads called Stash Builders.
      I have a FB group where I am going to be listing pads for sale. Also is the option of special order where we pick fabrics and absorption level, rather fine tuning what your personal need is.
      This is a practical place, nothing is TMI.
      PM me for more info.
      Thank you for this forum! ❤️

SenecaSeneca
      Participant

Hi! I make and sell flower essences which are not the same as essential oils. They are a form of vibrational healing for things like stress, insomnia, any basically any type of negative emotion. I just wrote a blog post on stocking up and staying at peace with what you can do, and not get sucked into the crazy that’s out there.

GhostriderGhostrider
      Participant

Hi. I have RavensPoint Farm. We are located in Rock Port, MO just 50miles south of Omaha. We currently have Raw honey and Farm Fresh eggs. Website coming soon

char5007char5007
      Participant

My business is Outlaw Marketing! Where we show our LOVE for the USA! ??

I sell promotional products, shirts, hats, mugs, tumblers, and tons of other fun things. I am still working on my site and trying to get more designs loaded, but a lot of what I have shows support for our constitution, military and police.

My site is OutlawMarketing.NET

OR OutlawGear.SHOP

DsgemmillDsgemmill
      Participant

I have a small business specializin bgg in Handmade bath and body, jams and jelllies, farm eggs, local honey and other homemade gifts and decor items. https://www.facebook.com/esthersfield and website esthersfields.com

ChristiArbonneChristiArbonne
      Participant

I am with a Health and Wellness company called Arbonne. We have nutrition, skincare, makeup a d holiday items. Are you ready to feel good again and have energy? I can help you!!!

Viewing 7 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.