Empty shelves – Where can I find xyz?

Home Forums Empty Shelves – Where Can I Find XYZ Empty shelves – Where can I find xyz?

Tagged: 

Viewing 4 reply threads
  • Author
      minisliceoffarmminisliceoffarm
      Keymaster

Please share any shortages you are finding by clicking on this topic!! Thank you for helping us all be aware of what is starting to run low!

allyn211allyn211
      Participant

I went to my local Dollar General today and saw a serious shortage of laundry detergent.

And, believe it or not . . . I could not find wired earbuds for my iPhone. I listen to stuff on my iPhone while going to sleep and the wireless ones are not very comfortable for my ears.

purplejarJared
        Keymaster

Yeah, we had trouble finding wired earbuds as well. Everything has gone wireless but they’re not great for sleep wearing.

Keymaster

The kids needed earbuds for school and we had the HARDEST time finding them!! Not sure what is up with that

GinnamomGinnamom
      Participant

Haven’t had a hard time finding ear buds laundry soap has been a challenge…but also finding ear buds that work for longer than a week or so…I know I have teens but still…

Keymaster

I agree, one side always goes out within a few weeks then I’m stuck with trying to use a one sided ear bud for another month ?

MsBeehavinMsBeehavin
      Participant

So, I’m here. I love to cook. I’m the one with the quads. I love to cook exotic food. I watch the competitions on the Food Network. I don’t know how to can though. I have some good ideas. Habanero/bacon jam. Habanero/peach jelly. I have a pressure cooker. I also have a blue pot to do water baths. I have 8 plants full of peppers. I have spices like sumac, and some of the others they talk about on the food network. What does anyone think?

Keymaster

@msbeehavin have you tried a sweet and spicy hot pepper jelly? It is amazing with creamy goat cheese on crackers!

michellemybellemichellemybelle
      Participant

I have noticed a shortage of frozen spinach lately. Even my local HEB mega grocery store was almost sold out. I am in the Houston TX suburbs. It will likely get harder to find since so many people use frozen spinach for holiday cooking. Good time to stock up now.

Viewing 4 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.